TSB Bank is also a bank in the United Kingdom, with branches in several countries.
It was first founded in 1810, and their headquarters are in Edinburgh, Scotland.
The New Zealand branch of TSB Bank can be contacted through the following phone numbers:
- 0800 872 226 (New Zealand)
- +64 6 968 3700 (International)
- Home Loan Enquiries: 0800 231 232
- Lost or Stolen Credit Cards: 0800 872 226 (open hours) and 0800 406 406 (after hours)
- Insurance for Home, Contents and Vehicles: 0800 100 162
- Insurance for Life and Travel: 0800 244 467
- Credit Card Insurance: 0800 872 274
- Tailored Loan: 0800 500 108
- Foreign Exchange: +06 968 3713
TSB Bank is a retail and commercial bank based in the United Kingdom. It was originally established in 1810 as the Trustee Savings Bank and has since grown to become one of the largest banks in the UK.
TSB offers a range of products and services to both personal and business customers, including current accounts, savings accounts, mortgages, loans, and insurance products.
TSB is known for its commitment to providing customer-focused banking services and for being a challenger bank in the UK banking sector.
What products and services does TSB Bank offer?
TSB Bank offers a range of financial products and services to both personal and business customers, including:
- Current accounts: TSB offers a variety of personal current accounts, including fee-free and interest-bearing options.
- Savings accounts: TSB offers a range of savings accounts, including regular savings accounts, ISAs, and fixed-term deposit accounts.
- Mortgages: TSB provides a range of mortgage products, including fixed-rate mortgages, tracker mortgages, and buy-to-let mortgages.
- Loans: TSB offers personal loans and overdrafts to help customers finance larger purchases or cover unexpected expenses.
- Credit cards: TSB offers credit cards with a range of features and rewards, including balance transfer options, cashback rewards, and points programs.
- Insurance products: TSB offers insurance products, including home, travel, and car insurance, to help protect customers’ assets and finances.
- Business banking: TSB provides business banking services, including current accounts, savings accounts, loans, and overdrafts, to help support small and medium-sized businesses.
How can I open a new account with TSB Bank?
To open a new account with TSB Bank, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the TSB Bank website: You can visit the TSB Bank website to explore the different types of accounts that the bank offers and to compare the features and benefits of each.
- Choose an account: Select the type of account you would like to open, such as a current account, savings account, or mortgage.
- Start the application process: Begin the application process by clicking the “Apply Now” or “Open Account” button on the TSB Bank website. You may need to provide some personal and financial information, such as your name, address, date of birth, and employment details.
- Verify your identity: To comply with anti-money laundering and anti-fraud regulations, TSB Bank may need to verify your identity. This can be done through online ID verification or by visiting a TSB Bank branch.
- Fund your account: Once your account has been opened, you will need to fund it by making a deposit or transferring funds from another bank.
- Activate online and mobile banking: Once your account has been funded, you can activate online and mobile banking to access your account information and perform transactions from your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
How can I make deposits and withdraw money from TSB Bank?
TSB Bank offers several options for making deposits and withdrawing money, including:
- ATMs: TSB Bank customers can make deposits and withdraw money at TSB Bank ATMs, which are available at select locations.
- Branch visits: You can also visit a TSB Bank branch to make a deposit or withdrawal in person.
- Online and mobile banking: TSB Bank customers can also use online and mobile banking to transfer funds, make deposits, and pay bills.
- Direct deposit: You can also arrange for direct deposit of your paychecks into your TSB Bank account.
Note: The specific options available to you for making deposits and withdrawals from TSB Bank may vary based on the type of account you have and the region in which you reside. To find out more about the available options, visit the TSB Bank website or contact a customer service representative.