Rabobank New Zealand is a subsidiary of Rabobank Nederland, a Dutch bank, that focuses on rural banking. The NZ branch was founded in 1994.
It can be contacted through the following phone numbers:
- Agri-lending: 0800 500 933 (New Zealand) and +64 4 819 2783 (International)
- Online Savings: 0800 22 44 33 (New Zealand) and +64 4 819 2870 (International)
Rabobank New Zealand collaborates with the New Zealand Banking Ombudsman.
Banking Ombudsman is a service with helps people with unresolved problems they may have with a bank, aiding in resolving disputes between banks and customers.
They can be contacted through the following ways:
- phone numbers: 0800 805 950 (New Zealand) and +64 4 915 0400 (International)
- email: email@example.com
- official website: www.bankomb.org.nz
- address: PO Box 25-327, Featherston Street, Wellington 6146
They may also be contacted through their social media: